Types of Inspections
Standard Home Inspections (from the Driveway to the Roof)
New Build Homes (PreDrywall, Pre Closing, 1 Year Inspection)
“HUD Compliance Certifications” or “Permanent Foundation Certifications”
(Often Called Engineering Certs for Manufactured Homes)
Sewer Line Inspections
Well Inspections & Water Tests
ORDER YOUR HOME INSPECTION BELOW
Meet Poe - Your Inspector
Buying a New Home? You Need an Inspection to ensure that your new home is in an acceptable condition. We help find the good, the bad and the ugly
Home Check Up
Selling Your Home? Get a home inspection prior to selling and get a head start on the items that might hold up or derail your sale
If you are purchasing or selling a new build or other building, we can take a look and let you know the condition the building is in.
Home & Commercial Inspections - Valley Wide, AZ
Family Owned & Trusted
If you are needing an inspection of your home or business, then Halo Inspections is there for you. We check from the driveway to the roof.
When do you need an inspection?
- When you purchase a new home
- Prior to selling your home
- Just to investigate any possible issues with current home
- When purchasing a commercial business
Why Use Halo Inspections?
Here at Halo Inspections, we want to make sure you go into your purchase with your eyes open to the needs the home might have.
What is Included in a Typical Home Inspection?
- Foundation, columns, beams, joist and retaining walls.
- Floors, walls, ceiling, attic, insulation and ventilation.
- Windows, doors, screens, locks, latches.
- Roof, framing, chimney, roof flashing.
Exterior cladding and siding, trim, paint.
- Basements and crawlspaces.
Garage area, Carport, doors and openers.
- Water drainage such as surface drains, gutters and other types.
- Fireplace, firewall, smoke alarms, and Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Air-conditioning and heating systems.
Water heater, built-in cooking
- appliances, refrigerator.
- Electrical service panel and related items. Example outlets, light fixtures, switches, and ceiling fans.
- Plumbing system including fixtures, pumps and visible piping.
- Stairs, porch, patio, railing.
Driveways walkways, property gate, and fencing.
**We also offer sewer, mold testing, radon, infrared thermal imaging.
** Older home? We Recommend a Sewer Inspection. Learn more here - Why You Might Need a Sewer Inspection
We Can Also Do a Walk- Thru at the End of the Inspection & You will Get a Full Report within 48 Hours of the Inspection
Looking to Sell? How About a 4-POINT INSPECTION
In Arizona, a 4-Point Inspection may be ordered by a buyer or insurer that only needs a quick inspection. Instead of focusing on every aspect of the house like usual, this inspection service includes the Roof, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems. Buyers choose this option to learn about the general condition and health of the house. Insurers often require this type of inspection before they’ll extend a policy for older homes.
Get a Piece of Mind
120 Day Home Warranty Available**
Want to Know What is in an Inspection Report?
Here is a Sample Copy: Download Sample Inspection Report
**this is just a sample, yours will be customed to your individual home**
Reviews are the lifeblood of any business and we have been blessed to have the most awesome clients out there!
Here are just some of our reviews from Google.
Thank you to all of you that have taken the time to share your experience. We are an old fashion company building our business one person at a time.
Looking for a Quote? Just email us at email@example.com and let us know what you are looking for